Mrs Dixon is our Teacher and Miss McDonnell is our Teaching Assistant.
Welcome to Class 1
Welcome to Class 1. This is the Reception Class also called EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) here at Clifton Primary School. The class is currently made up of children aged 4-5 who are at the beginning of their Clifton journey.
- School bags, water bottles and reading folders-Everyday
- Library Books- to be returned no later than Friday morning each week
- Home School Diaries- homework to be completed over weekend and returned by Monday
- PE- Tuesday and Thursday each week (please come dressed in PE kits those days)
- 3rd January- INSET (School Closed to pupils)
- 4th January- School starts back
- 2nd February- EYFS Maths Workshop and Stay and Play 1.15-3pm
- 5th- 9th February- Children's Mental Health Week
- 9th February- Break up for Half Term
- 19th February- Back to school for Spring term 2
- 29th February- School Disco
- 8th March- Clifton World Book Day
- 19th March- Class 1 trip
Class 1 Curriculum Newsletters 2023-2024
Our Year so far...