Mrs Kelsey is our Teacher and Mrs Mayor is our Teaching Assistant
Mrs Long and Mrs Shaw also work in our class
Welcome to our class 3 page 👩🏻🦱
In our class we have both YR1 aged children (aged 5-6) and YR2 aged children (aged 6-7).
We learn and play sometimes as a whole class, in groups and at times individually!
You can find out more about us by following our class page on Twitter. We can be found @Class2Clifton, see the Quick Link below!
Class 3 Long Term Plan
Important Information for Class 3
- Reading book folders in school every day please
- PE days are Monday and Thursday - please wear your kit to school on PE days
- Our library session is every Thursday - please remember your books
- Homework for YR1 children - alternate weeks Bug Club and Purple Mash activities - set every Friday
- Homework for YR2 children - Spellings and Maths - set every Friday and return by the following Wednesday please
Spellings to Learn for YR1 Children
Spellings to Learn for YR2 Children
Times Tables to Learn for YR2 Children
Class 3 Newsletters